Monday, June 4, 2007

Rumors

So, I got suckered in by rumors. Specifcally, regarding the MWR facility. I have heard from a more reliable source that they have been waiting for a piece of the satellite dish. Still a drag to have to wait, but it is less disturbing to contemplate when it is something like this.

Rumors abound in any military situation -- we're all susceptible to them. We are often not informed about things; we want explanations; we want to hear something about those things that interest us; or we are just bored and willing to believe "the latest". Rumors fly hard and fast here, and it's hard not to get caught in it. I have no idea how things get started, but I know we're all guilty of propagating things -- like in my last entry.

More later. I am struggling to come up with something interesting.

No comments: