Still no flying. I have tried to see if others have wanted to take a couple of different day trips, but no interest yet.
Stay tuned . . .
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Thanks for writing this. I was hoping you'd keep one of these. Good info--I've been avoiding all ODIN till now--maybe I should go back and read some of that stuff in my smil box... :) I could tell you what the IEDs look like but that would take all the fun out of it. -Kristin (former Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Operator)
1 comment:
Thanks for writing this. I was hoping you'd keep one of these. Good info--I've been avoiding all ODIN till now--maybe I should go back and read some of that stuff in my smil box... :)
I could tell you what the IEDs look like but that would take all the fun out of it.
-Kristin (former Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Operator)
Post a Comment