Thursday, November 8, 2007

Just a quick one

Below is a link to a good article. It's a pretty good take on something that I think about a lot - that if we really are at war, the leadership should act like it.

More later - it's hard to come up with good stuff when it all seems like the same old same old.

Article: War vs. 'War'

1 comment:

Java Mary said...

I really appreciate your post of this article. I recently got a cheap satellite radio for my car, and I've been listening to the BBC and CBC news on the war. I was disturbed to realize more information about how our government is supporting troops is available from Canadian and British sources than our own news media (such as CNN). Besides the rallying cry of "Support the Troops", there is very little concrete information in the evening news as to how we are accomplishing that. Thank you for putting this article out there so a few more people can see how the troops are really being supported by our government.

--------------------------------
On a personal note -
Matt and Laura - I hope you're doing well. Take care! Hang in there. - Mary